|Job Title:||Grants Administrator|
|Salary:||£13.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 10:56|
National charity is seeking an experienced Grants Administrator to support with medical fund applications at their London based offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until the end of February initially and will pay £13.00 per hour.
The main duties of the Grants Administrator will include:
- Processing a large number of applications forms submitted to the Medical Fund, checking their inclusion of supporting information; and corresponding applicants.
- Ensuring copies applications and documents are stored as required within the organistions Data Protection and Retention polices.
- Ensuring that sensitive medical information is processed as desired by the applicant.
- Corresponding with past and existing applicants in regards to their application.
- Collating key information from applications to assist the organisation in measuring the impact of the fund.
- Preparing documentation for presentation to the Medical Funds Panel.
- Administering payments on behalf of the organisation following approval from the Medical Funds Panel.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role processing grant applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Proven administrative experience
- Database experience
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of applying the provisions of the Data Protection Act
- Experience of working in the charity sector is desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's