|Salary||£70 - £80 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
Are you a Graduate thinking about becoming a teacher of the future?
Pertemps Education Chelmsford are looking for UK Graduates who are considering a career as a teacher and would like to find out more about what it is like to work in a Secondary School. Working as Graduate Cover Supervisor can be the stepping stone that you need to kick-start your career in education.
What can you expect?
- Daily supply or contract roles constantly available
- Opportunity to work in different Secondary Schools to observe various behaviour policies and different styles of teaching
- Advice on different routes into teaching or other options of working in education
- MUST HAVE Experience working with children within last 5 years in some capacity and MUST be able to provide references
- Graduates who have gained a 2.2 or above in a relevant degree
- Able to travel to Colchester, Essex. However, please apply if you are looking for other areas in Essex as well
- Passionate individuals who value the education sector
- Those who have a desire for knowledge and committed to continual professional development
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email).
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.