|Salary||£21000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexi time,||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction, Miscellaneous|
Are you a 2019 Graduate looking to embark on a career in Structural Engineering? RGB Recruitment is working with a highly respected Civil and Structural engineering practice in Exeter. We need a talented graduate structural engineer to join their diverse, and award winning team.
This consultancy has a experienced team of structural engineers who are ideally placed to help you develop your skills and experience while working towards chartership.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on the design of local and national projects relating to building structures across several sectors including; commercial, residential, domestic and retail
- Projects of note include a high profile manufacturing facility for an iconic West Country brand
- You can expect to be Liaising with clients, contractors and architects so good communication skills are essential
- Attending design team meetings
- Site meetings, reports and structural surveys
- Assisting senior and Principal engineers with technical workload
As a graduate structural engineer in this practice you will have the opportunity gain excellent exposure to high profile local projects. This practice has a superb reputation and has a policy of promoting internally so developing graduate engineers is an essential part of the company ethos. This office is located in contemporary and eclectic offices in a convenient location near central Exeter.