|Salary||£18000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
South Nottingham (within 10 minutes of the city centre)
Monday- Thursday 9am-5.30pm Friday 9am-5pm
Up to 25000.00 Depending on experience and skill set
Our client is a well-established and respected company that has been extremely successful in their field, ascribable to their ability to build great technology and service solutions.
Due to expansion of the team, there is a new exciting opportunity for a Graduate Software Engineer to join a team of senior software developers.
The technical skillset for the role will include
• Software Engineering Degree or similar;
• Validating and deploying software and appliance products.
• Building appliances and rack-based solutions;
• In addition to enhancing your software engineering skills, you will be given the opportunity to experience different disciplines within the business.
These will include:
• Supporting the provision of an extensive range of services to the customer base, primarily government and defence departments worldwide.
• Investigating customer product use scenarios, reproducing issues and resolving these through configuration or working with the Nexor software development team;
Ideal applicants will have the ability and motivation to acquire an in-depth knowledge of information assurance and software solutions in order to understand and solve complex problems. You must be naturally flexible and be comfortable in a customer facing environment.
Our client encourages an open and participative approach to both business and social activities. As a Gold standard Investor in People, you will have a structured career path which actively supports your career development. They will provide an attractive remuneration package and excellent future career prospects.