Graduate SHEQ Co-ordinator - Avon
|Job Title:||Graduate SHEQ Co-ordinator - Avon|
|Salary:||£20000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||James Uddin|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 09:00|
To be considered for this Graduate SHEQ Co-ordinator – Avon.
• Degree qualified in a relevant subject
• Computer literate and skilled with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Foreign language skills (German and French) an advantage.
• Some experience of working within the construction industry would be beneficial but not essential
• Professional memberships IOSH/IEMA/CQI an advantage.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• A good self-manager of time and work
• Able to travel, occasionally with overnight stays, for up to 50% of workload
Responsibilities for this Graduate SHEQ Co-ordinator – Avon include:
• Assisting the SHEQ team in providing SHEQ compliance, advice, guidance with applicable legislation and industry best practice
• Preparation and review of risk assessments and procedures
• Carrying out inductions, training, and toolbox talks
• Monitoring, delivery of internal audits, inspections and reporting on SHEQ performance for business operations, office and field based
• Vendor review, audit, and inspections
• Provision of local SHE support to the Bristol premises management team
• Preparation of reports in relation to performance against objectives, targets, and SHEQ performance, as well as supporting on associated communications
Salary and benefits:
• £20 -28k Commensurate with experience
• Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
• A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
• Regular training and career development
Please can you email James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 for more information
Closing date 28th of Feb
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's