Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Job Reference: 00071852-1
- Date Posted: 30 April 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: City of London, London
- Salary: £23,000 to £25,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you looking for an exceptional Graduate Program to launch your career in recruitment?
* Does it excite you to have the ability to fast track your career progression and increase your earning potential?
* Would you like to work for an award-winning business whose strategic goal is to treat our employees better than any other business ?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you! About Us Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance and Technology recruitment.
We are looking for ambitious graduates, or junior professionals, with a natural flair for sales and a competitive edge, to join our team in London! You will be responsible for the full 360* recruitment process from generating new business and jobs, to headhunting the top talent in the market and making placements!
Our comprehensive Graduate Program will ensure you are given the skills and tools required to be a success! Our Graduate Training Academy is delivered by our in-house Learning & Development team, to give you a solid foundation for all aspects of the role:
* Business development and delivering client pitches (phone-based, client-facing and online)
* Growing a network of relevant industry contacts, across clients and candidates * Headhunting talented professionals within your market to fill your client's vacancies
* Interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face
* Liaising with companies and candidates to set up interviews
* Guiding candidates through the interview process
* Handling offer processes, taking references and making placements!
We pride ourselves on training, developing and managing our employees careers effectively.
Our L&D team provide ongoing structured training across every level of your progression, and our hands-on Senior Management team play a critical role in training and coaching our people!
A two-pronged approach that has created a business of high performers!
What are we looking for in a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
* Confidence and an outgoing personality
* Motivated to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
* Motivated by rewards and having the power to increase your earnings
* Resilience, tenacity and a drive to succeed
* An ability to connect with people and build solid interpersonal relationships
* A desire to fast track your career progression
* An excellent work ethic and a collaborative team player
* A degree in any discipline is desirable, but not essential
* A competitive salary and a great commission scheme paid monthly!
* Excellent training & development (full academy training program when you join)
* An award-winning Benefits Boutique
* A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
* Champagne Fridays
* Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
* Day off on your birthday
* Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
* Weekly visits from our in-house masseur, barber and beautician
* Annual Ski trip (open to everyone!)
*Please note that our business continues to adapt to the government guidelines to protect our employees against Covid-19. We are set up to recruit, on-board, train employees and work effectively both in the office and /or remotely in line with these guidelines.*
Interested? Apply now to be considered for our Graduate Program commencing in June 2021!
All successful candidates will be contacted. Feel free to browse through the links below to learn more about our business:
* Work For Us: https://(url removed)/work-for-us
* Instagram: https://(url removed)/goodman_masson/?hl=en
Goodman Masson is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our aim is to be enormously proud of our approach to diversity, inclusion, and respect. Where possible, we lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic, taking positive action through our inclusive advertising and sourcing methods. To learn more about diversity and inclusion at Goodman Masson click here: https://(url removed)/diversity-inclusion-respect