Company: Ashfield Engage
Position: GraduateRecruitment Associate
Location: Ashby De La Zouch
Vacancy Type: Perm
Ashfield Engage is looking for an energetic, team player, to join our dynamic in-house, UK Recruitment team as a Graduate Recruitment Associate, to work from our Head Office in Ashby De La Zouch.
Ashfield Engage is a leading provider of outsourced commercial and medical services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. As a Recruitment Associate, you will be responsible for working closely with our Recruitment Executives, to source high quality Medical Sales Representatives, Nurses and Contact Centre colleagues, building robust candidate pipelines, project work and ensuring a first class recruitment experience to both Clients and Candidates
The Ashfield Engage Recruitment team is a great place to work, with a culture of consistently exceeding expectations, supporting each other and having fun whilst doing it.
- To support Recruitment Executives to fill vacancies within a forecasted timeframe, prioritizing workload to deliver a high quality, efficient service
- To proactively maintain up to date candidate talent pools, driving candidate engagement and screening potential talent
- To support all new team builds as required
- Maintain minimum standards around the Applicant tracking system and ensure accurate record keeping
- To conduct searches, and reach out to potential candidates in a professional manner in order to generate "passive candidate" applications
- To maintain and report accurate information for filled and live vacancies.
- To work to develop an up to date knowledge of recruitment trends and the pharmaceutical / healthcare environment
- To lead on the organisation of recruitment adverts, maximising available tools to ensure maximum ROI
- To be responsible for managing your own vacancies and projects, in line with required timeframes
- Liaise with other Ashfield functional / operations managers so as to understand, develop and implement all new business opportunities.
- To ensure recruitment SOPs are adhered to
- Other recruitment tasks in line with business needs
- Utilise internal and external systems to proactively attract new talent
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think independently and take decisive action
- Customer focused
- Sense of urgency and a motivation to achieve results
- Good collaboration skills / able to work with others and gain the best solution
- Driven and motivated, interested in self development
- Strong IT skills ( phased differently)
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We'll give you all the support, training and development and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It's our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.