Graduate Project Leader
- Job Reference: 00046738-1
- Date Posted: 27 December 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Skegness, Lincolnshire
- Salary: £24,000 to £26,500
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology
- Job Type: Permanent
Graduate Project Leader
£(phone number removed) plus relocation costs and an attractive benefits package
This is an exciting role within the technical team, for someone to project manage the tasks associated with:
* the technical development
* improvement of existing products
* the creation of new products and processes.
The Graduate Project Leader will:
* Take ownership of, the product development projects assigned by the Product Development Manager
* Collect and interpret data
* Maintain full, accurate and retrievable records of projects and related project management documentation
* Effectively plan product development projects, with support from colleagues
* Organise the testing of prototypes
* Support problem solving and continuous improvement activities
* Adhere to all relevant requirements in the creation of new products
* Support the creative process and the generation of new product ideas
* Liaise with other business functions, in the commercial launch or new products Implement new technologies into new products
The ideal Graduate Project Leader will have:
* Scientific/Technical qualifications / experience preferred, but not essential (an undergraduate degree in the sciences, mathematics, engineering, or related subjects, would be an advantage)
* Project management and ownership skills
* Good IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office products
* Full UK/EU driving licence
This role would suit an individual with a scientific or technical background, who will enjoy taking ownership of a number of product development projects.
Another key point is that you will be making a difference, playing a role in key supply chains such as the Covid-19 vaccine.
There is a possibility to work from home 3 days per week.
What you will receive in return:
* Great starting salary
* Financial assistance to relocate up to £2000
* 30 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days for loyalty service
* A generous yearly bonus paid every January, to all staff
* Company Sick Pay scheme
* Company pension contributions of 5% of salary
* Mental Health and Wellbeing support and programmes
* Employee recognition initiatives
* Training and Development opportunities
* Annual Family Fun Days, fully paid for by the business
* Great supportive environment at a company that is growing significantly and is highly profitable
My client are one of the largest providers of workwear solutions and cleanroom consumables within the UK into pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace engineering, automotive and manufacturing industries.
Their passion is to be the first to develop new technological solutions that change the shape of the markets they serve creating quality and efficiency for their customers.
The company also manufactures and distributes an extensive range of cleanroom consumable products worldwide. The company has an ambitious and clear growth vision and is currently building its first factory outside of the UK in India.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below