Graduate Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Graduate Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£18000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 11:58|
Location - Tiverton
Salary - £18,000 - £23,000
Interview Date - TBC
Start Date - ASAP
A company who I am working closely with have a new opportunity for a Marketing Executive - The company provide general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services across multiple sites in the South West.
To support the business development, an opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive. The purpose of this role is to create, maintain and circulate marketing materials on a variety of platforms and mediums. The successful Marketing Executive will also be responsible for upholding and growing the company’s social media presence and tracking press coverage of the company and its competitors.
Main responsibilities and duties -
• Contributing to the marketing strategy for the profitable growth & operation of the company.
• Control all aspects of company presentation and branding including; use of logos, style sheets etc.
• Production of marketing materials including; advertisements, brochures, flyers and mailings.
• Production & maintenance of company presentations & displays.
• Drafting & circulation of press releases, blogs and articles.
• Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
• Co-ordinating internal marketing and business culture development.
• Ongoing development and maintenance of the company’s website
• All social media activities.
• Advertising, photography & video production etc
• Creating & maintaining a press list of relevant editorial staff & tracking press coverage of the company, its competitors & market opportunities.
• Managing marketing suppliers.
• Maintaining & developing a knowledge of the company's market, products, services, industry trends, competitors & main customer strategies.
Technical Experience and Qualifications of the successful Marketing Executive -
• Marketing degree or similar. (e.g. Business Studies with Marketing)
• Marketing experience in a business to business environment.
• Production of marketing materials including writing press releases.
• Working with web designers, content management systems (CMS) and search engine optimisation. (SEO)
Desirable experience or knowledge -
• Facilities management sector experience.
• Customer relation management systems. (CRM)
• Adobe Creative Cloud software; InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Google Analytics or other website performance software.
• Trade exhibition organisation.
if this Marketing Executive role is of an interest to you then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Or APPLY now to submit your CV for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's