Graduate Man. Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Man. Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 12:06|
A leading manufacturer in the automotive industry are recruiting Manufacturing Engineers for their facility in Gloucestershire. This is an exciting opportunity for which we are looking for individuals with a real passion for engineering to join their successful team.
As a Graduate Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical engineering support and expertise for new product/process introduction programmes and implementing strategies for improving manufacturing process capability.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To provide expert knowledge of high volume manufacturing processes including close tolerance machining, assembly and test systems.
* To improve manufacturing performance with regard to process capability, output, productivity and cost.
* To deliver robust manufacturing solutions for new product/components in line with the 5P process to meet the required HS&E aspects, first time quality, installed capacity and cost.
* To provide expertise in supporting the business with regard to the Manufacturing System, policies and procedures.
* To support the business by providing expertise and driving quality systems including the management of statistical methods, problem solving techniques and continuous improvement, taking a lead role in group activities.
* To deliver manufacturing process documentation and training in line with business training standards (5 Star process)
* To maintain a clean and tidy operating environment at all times through an active and practical approach to all HS&E issues
* To improve the efficiency of the Manufacturing Engineering processes through participation in continuous improvement projects
* Experience or interest in one or more of the following fields:-
- High volume precision grinding and super finishing operations
- Automated assembly
- High volume hydraulic performance testing and control systems
- Best practice solutions for cell design and material flow management
- Actively contribute to the running and success of multi-disciplinary project teams.
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline with an interest in manufacturing
* Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £26000 per annum
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Graduate Electrical Engineer
Graduate Civil Engineer
£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
£22000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension