|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
Looking to start a career in Building Services?
Are you a Graduate Electrical Engineer?
Want to join an exciting company?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Graduate Electrical Engineer.
This firm prides itself on its more human approach to design and construction. They help their clients solve development issues such as infrastructure planning, building design and refurbishment by giving expert advice and design support. Their work covers everything from initial surveys and analysis, modelling, detailed design and beyond.
They have a growing, talented team and are looking to add a talented, ambitious Graduate Electrical Engineer.
What a Graduate Electrical Engineer Will Need
- Qualified to degree level relevant to building services
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience working across all market sectors
Your key responsibilities will include the design and specification of electrical building services systems. The role will include; surveys, reports, inspections and project management. You should possess good communication and IT skills. Familiarity with the following software packages would be helpful but training will be given if needed: Cymap, TAS, AutoCAD, Dialux, Relux, Revit and Amtech. You will generally be working to support a Senior/Principal Engineer who will be able to offer advice and guidance as required. There will be opportunities for training through our Academy programme to help achieve Chartered Engineer status.
Benefits for a Graduate Electrical Engineer
- A competitive salary and benefits package (£20,000 - £24,000)
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus the option to buy an extra week)
- Core and Flexible working hours
- Institution subscription fees paid