|Location||Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
£25 - £28,000
My client is a well-established provider of a range of equipment, parts and components to the aerospace market.
They are now seeking a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to ensure they continue to interface with customers and contribute to ongoing development of new products.
* Contribute to development of new products
* Provide mechanical drawings by means of design.
* Assists to develop and commercialise products.
* Prepares cost estimates and continually analyses variables in design.
* Under direction, builds prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing.
* Ensures commitments are agreed, reviewed and met. Ensures final product meets the needs as defined by project.
* Under direction, designs testing procedures and coordinates with others to perform tests. Conducts tests, documents test results and develops client presentation.
* Identifies and keeps abreast of novel technical concepts and markets.
* Incorporates safe work procedures in all aspects of the job while maintaining a safe work environment.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Proven experience of conceptual and detailed designs
* Experience and background of 3-D Modelling, preferably Autodesk Inventor
* Knowledge of a range of materials
* An understanding of manufacturing/machining processes.
* Experience gained in the Aerospace/Aircraft or Automotive industries is preferred
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.