|Salary||25000 - 30000||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
We are the IIG MooD business unit of CACI UK and we are looking for a Graduate Technical Delivery Consultant to join our growing team in Bristol.
As part of the Delivery function, you will join one of our small, fast-paced, agile delivery teams; working on exciting, challenging and interesting projects, to solve real world problems.
As a Graduate Technical Delivery Consultant, you will report to the Delivery Manager and work closely with a range of other colleagues, from hands on technical staff to Director level. For the majority of the time, you will be working from the IIG Mood Offices in Bristol, with some time spent on customer sites in the South West.
- You will take responsibility for configuring our MooD software platform and over time gain training and support to become an expert in this.
- You will liaise with customers and colleagues and work as part of a close knit and customer focused team.
- You will make a valuable contribution to delivering customer projects and use the MooD software platform to tailor outcome driven customer solutions.
- One of the main aims of this role enables customers to achieve their business objectives and ambitions, making them stand out from the crowd.
We are looking for an intelligent, driven and professional graduate with demonstrable enthusiasm and commitment. We pride ourselves in providing many opportunities to develop and grow within the role and the wider company.
The ideal candidate would have some (not all) of the below:
- Strong academic background, including a degree (or military equivalent) in a STEM topic.
- Have strong communication skills, perhaps with some previous customer experience.
- Have a proactive approach to learning and professional development.
- Be a strong problem solver and a passion for solving complex technical problems.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
All applicants need to be eligible for a UK SC security clearance and in some cases a higher clearance will be required.
MORE ABOUT CACI
The Graduate Technical Delivery Consultant role is an excellent opportunity with an exciting and growing company. CACI reward their staff well with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package that includes:
- Flexi-time: 7am - 10am starts
- Learning: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
- Social: Fantastic culture with monthly social events
- Future You: Matched pension and health care package
We also understand the importance of getting to know your colleagues. Whole company meetings are held every quarter, and we arrange many other social events.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
IIG is an agile, exciting, growing and progressive business within CACI. Through a rigorous emphasis on quality, the company has grown considerably to become one of the UK’s most well-respected Software Engineering Companies.
Conformant with international open standards, the advanced MooD technology is the digital backbone of any complex Enterprise or System and becomes:
- The digital twin of how the business operates and how all the parts cooperate to deliver better outcomes.
- The single operating model, a common language and single reference around which people from across the enterprise can work together. It simplifies, clarifies and unifies so risk is better managed.
- The connection to all other relevant systems and data into a coherent working model, making decision making more balanced and transparent.
From the first digitisation of the Royal Navy’s Fleet support system, the communications battlespace architecture for the RAF, unravelling GDPR in Page group, the core architecture system for Jaguar LandRover, to the Mission Essential Task Information System for New Zealand’s Defence Force, all configured on the MooD platform, the technology has proved its power and adaptability. MooD is advanced technology that is breaking traditional cost and time barriers.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
CACI is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Due to the industries we work in, we require all our team to be able to obtain security clearance. To qualify for this, you must be a British citizen and have lived permanently in the UK for the last 5 years.