|Salary||£65 - £80 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
Pertemps Education Chelmsford are looking for UK Graduates who are considering a career as a teacher and would like to find out more about what it is like to work in a Secondary School. Working as a Cover Supervisor can be the stepping stone that you need to kick-start your career in education!
What can you expect?
- Daily supply and contract positions – we offer a variety of opportunities to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunity to work in different Secondary Schools to observe various behaviour policies and different styles of teaching
- Advice on different routes into teaching or other options of working in education
- Graduates who have gained a 2.2 or above in a relevant degree, or who hold Coaching qualifications or similar
- Those who have a desire for knowledge and committed to continual professional development
- Experience working with children previously in some capacity and must be able to provide references
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please contact Alana Chinery at Pertemps Education Chelmsford.
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!