|Location||Central London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
- For the right Graduate Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary package ranging from; £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Career progression strongly encouraged within this consultancy
- Young sociable environment with occasional company incentives.
- This company has been operating within the industry for an extensive number of years, have continuously expanded and now hold more than 500 technical staff across their UK office
- They specialise and provide services in many areas of engineering; Structural, Civil, Transport, Geotechnical & Geo-environmental
- Their London team consists of 8 people strong of Civil Engineers, so you would be working in a close knit team gaining exposure on a good range of private sector developments
- This engineering consultancy works on high profile UK development projects across a range of sectors
- Working as a Graduate Civil Engineer within this company, you would be working alongside experienced engineers to produce roads & infrastructure designs
- Core responsibilities would be to work alongside the Technician to assist in the production of the final drawings & CAD models using AutoCAD
- Plenty of room for progression with accredited training provided to help you become a competent Civil Engineer.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has 12 months experience working as a Graduate Civil Engineer within a similar private sector consultancy.
- Experience using AutoCAD is ideal
- Willingness to learn; Microdrainage, Civil 3D and PDS
- Capable of producing designs under the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- Have good communication skills in both verbal and written format.