Graduate Architectural Technician
|Job Title:||Graduate Architectural Technician|
|Salary:||£19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 17:31|
A wonderful graduate opportunity at a design led Architectural consultancy is has arisen for a recently qualified Architectural Technician. This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated, Revit focused Technician who is looking to kick start their career.
A successful candidate will be working closely with senior staff during the design process and work to develop their technical knowledge and skills. You will be working toward becoming a specialist in building science and BIM. The company invest heavily in training and development for their staff, offering training and progression throughout your career.
The firm prides themselves on the creating excellent buildings in a friendly yet professional atmosphere with a strong working ethos. They work over a range of sectors including healthcare, education and commercial, and so offer the opportunity to gain a variety of experiences. A successful candidate will be part of a medium sized team with excellent experience.
There are also a range of outstanding benefits, including an annual bonus scheme, flexible working, long service awards and a cycle to work scheme!
The Responsibilities: Graduate Architectural Technician
- Work across the whole project delivery process, all RIBA stages
- Meeting with clients and developing relationships with them
- Work well to deadlines
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Assisting senior staff with ongoing projects
- Using Revit to create visuals
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- Produce planning application packages
Requirements: Graduate Architectural Technician
- Relevant degree in Architectural Technology or the Built Environment
- Good working knowledge of Revit
- Working toward to being able to deliver projects to BIM level 2 standards
- Enthusiastic attitude
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package
£15 - £25 per hour
£30000 - £45000 per annum