Golf Buggy Mechanic
|Job Title:||Golf Buggy Mechanic|
|Contact Name:||Emily Knowles|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 09:31|
Job Purpose: To carry out basic repairs & servicing on golf buggy's
* Carry out vehicle inspections and repairs to Manufactures standards and in line with Company procedures
* Produce good productivity levels in line with Autodata/Manufacture repair times
* Comply with Depot specific health and safety rules and regulations and ensure the correct PPE is worn/used throughout and report any failings through the reporting procedure
* Conduct themselves in a professional manner both at SHB depots and while driving treating members of the public with courtesy at all times
* Maintain a clean and tidy work area and ensure all tooling and specialist equipment is checked, tested and compliant in line with company policy.
Essential Key skills
* Have a good understanding of transport & HSE legislation.
* A good standard of both written and spoken English.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Ability to work well as part of a team and also under your own initiative when required.
* Be a well organised individual with excellent time management.
* Demonstrate a desire for self-improvement and enthusiasm to learn new skills including attending training courses both in house and external.
For further details, please contact Emily Knowles at Omega Resource Group on 01453 852 543.
To apply, please click apply now.
Visit - www.omegaresource.co.uk/SHB
We are always seeking talented candidates including; HGV Technicians, HGV Mechanics, LCV Mechanics, LCV Technicians, Auto Electricians, HGV Drivers, Casual Drivers, Valeters, Panel Beaters, Commercial Body Builders, Vehicle Fabricators, Hire Controllers, Apprentice Technicians, Apprentice Mechanics, Paint Sprayers and many more across the UK network.
Omega resource group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's