GMP Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||GMP Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Damion Lucas|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 16:32|
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
Are you a GMP Maintenance Technician who specialises within the pharmaceutical and laboratory industry? If so are you interested in working for one of the most successful Service Providers with a national presence?
FMC Network are proud to be working with one of the most outstanding service providers, assisting them to find an excellent GMP Maintenance Technician in Potters Bar or within a commutable distance on a full time permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Providing general electrical/ HVAC/ Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant
• Electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with the instructions promulgated on PPM dockets and site specific procedures.
• Testing and inspecting electrical installations in accordance with National Inspection council documentation.
• Accurate feedback on information including completing test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
• Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
• Carrying out condition based monitoring surveys.
• Carrying out minor new works installations and testing.
• Assisting in maintaining the cleanliness of plant and adjacent areas.
• Undertaking defect surveys on electrical plant and systems and providing reports as requested by engineering management.
• The BOAS operator licence
• Steam and Water experience
• Previous experience working on a pharmaceutical or laboratory site
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the industry offering excellent career opportunities, endless training, progression and stability.
For any more information or applications contact Amarah Ranger at email@example.com or 01214505000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's