|Salary||Highly competitive||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
The world we live in is evolving quickly, becoming more and more digital, more demand driven by consumers and more competitive in Sports & Leisure. In this competitive world, our clients’ challenge is to constantly attract more people to their sites, to favour the social link that unites guests sharing a common sports or leisure experience. Our vision is to become our clients’ partner to contribute, through our unique range of services, to the creation of truly unique and memorable sports, leisure and travel experiences for our consumers worldwide.
We are recruiting for a Head of Insights to support the global Sports & Leisure business which spans across three key regions (UK&I, NORAM and France) and is targeting white space geographies such as Japan, Greater China and Spain. Our growth ambitions are strong and the consumer is fundamentally at the heart of our business.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Attractive compensation plan incl. bonus and flexible benefits
- Translating Segment Marketing Strategy into Insights Plan (with min 1 year horizon), securing appropriate budget (jointly with CMO)
- Run insights projects: securing clear and focused brief from marketing team, choosing and developing the right methodology, choosing and managing right partners, translating outcome into decisions and action plans
- Collaboration with global and regional marketing teams within Sports & Leisure to ensure effective execution of insights projects and Group programmes.
- Establish relationship with best in class partners/suppliers, develop their understanding of Sodexo business and organization, run regular performance reviews and action planning
- Facilitate consumer and clients (insights and data) driven decision making in Marketing
- Measure key Marketing KPIs aligned with STEP (e.g. Consumer and Client Experience) and provide recommendations for improvement
- 7-10 years’ experience in marketing insights, qualitative and quantitative, including independent or/and leadership roles (e.g. project manager, sector lead, head of team)
- Self-starter, high level of autonomy combined with strong team work and communication skills
- Expertise in marketing insights (consumer, client, retail)
- Combination of analytical skills along with strong synthesis, ability to summarise and simplify
- Project management
- Communication and engagement skills
- Passion and drive, ability to convince, influencing without formal authority
- Experience working within a global organization on international projects
- Fluent oral and written English (and preferably French)
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.