|Job Title:||Glass Assembler|
|Salary:||£8 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nichola Jones|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 15:09|
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Flexible start and finish times between 6.30am and 6pm, 7.5 hours per day total of 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £Negotiable Depending on Experience
Benefits: Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday, Sick Pay Scheme, end of year profit related bonus, flexible working hours
Due to existing expansion plans our client is seeking an experienced Glassblower/ Glass Assembler to join their team.
Working in a modern spacious environment, This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly skilled team of Glass Blowers and Engineers at a company where regular training is offered and hard work is rewarded.
To be considered for this role you must have previous Glass Blowing experience using manual lathes and hand burners and be able to work from technical drawings.
• Working on manual lathes to produce glass components
• Cutting and flame polishing the glass for production
• Ensuring high manufacturing standards are met
• Measuring and quality control of components
• Skills and Experience Required:
• Previous experience in a Glassblowing or glass working environment is essential
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Manual dexterity
• Ability to follow technical drawings and work to tight tolerances
• Willing to undergo further training and learn new skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's