Get back into teaching
- Job Reference: 00095858-1
- Date Posted: 12 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Rochester, Kent
- Salary: £23,500 to £38,810
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Have you got previous experience in teaching and would like to pass on the knowledge to younger generations? Perhaps you got into teaching prior to COVID and fell out of it over the past few years? We would love to hear from you!
Simply Educations are not just looking for core subject teachers.... we have vacancies across the curriculum as well as vocational subjects and are looking to speak with a number of different subject specialists.
Our specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call our Kent branch on (phone number removed).
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available