So do you want to be a part of a team of experienced staff and join a major Pension and Life Assurance company at Stoke Gifford in Bristol? If so then keep reading……
We currently have a need for German Speaking Customer Service Representatives for our client in in Stoke Gifford, Bristol. Facilities offered by this client include Free Parking , If commuting from outside of Bristol it is only a 3 minute walk to local train station (Bristol Parkway) , Free bus service to and from Bristol Central if you require it, on site they have 2 Cafes and large 700 seat self-service staff restaurant on site , Newsagents & Well-equipped Gym on-site. The successful candidates for this role will need to be an experienced Customer Service representative Fluent in German (Written & Spoken), either in an office or call centre environment.
Job Title: Administrator (German Speaking)
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm (37.5 per week)
Location: Stoke Gifford
Hourly Rate: £9.00 + Holiday pay and Pension
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months +
The Job Role:
The role involves regular contact with German speaking brokers and policyholders by telephone, letter and email.
You will be working as a Support Service to a large Pension and Life Assurance Company based in North Bristol.
You will be trained to gain a very comprehensive understanding of the wide range of products offered.
Skills and Experience required:
* German language - written and spoken to degree level, or preferably a native speaker.
* Experience in a customer service role, preferably in life assurance (although not essential).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good organisational detail.
* Strong IT skills in Outlook, Excel & Word
Facilities onsite Include:
* Free Parking
* Direct access to local train station (Bristol Parkway) if commuting from outside of Bristol
* Free bus service to and from Bristol Central
* Cafes and staff restaurant onsite
* WH Smiths onsite
* Well-equipped Gym onsite
if this role is of interested to you, please upload a CV to this site.