German Customer Service
|Job Title:||German Customer Service|
|Salary:||£20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 15:10|
Location :- Warrington, Cheshire (WA4 6PS)
Contract :- Permanent
Hrs :- Monday - Friday (08:00-17:00hrs)
Salary :- £20,000 per yr + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a German speaking Customer Service Administrator for our client who specialise in manufacturing & repairs of high tech electronic equipment for major contracts/customers globally.
You would be responsible for ensuring that the service to the customers and other organisations is first class, in the support of the repairs contracts, providing excellent communication at all times.
As the German Speaking Customer Service Administrator you responsibilities will be :-
- Ensure calls are answered promptly and e-mails are answered within 4 working hours.
- Manage quotes and ensure that they are processed in a timely and effectively manner.
- Ensure any requests from repair engineers are processed within 4 working hours on receipt of notification and proactively communicate with the customer.
- Update customers on a regular basis with regards to their Turn Around Time (TAT).
- Liaise as necessary with couriers to achieve TAT, investigate missed/delayed deliveries and request proof of deliveries.
- Update relevant systems as and when required.
The German Speaking Customer Service Administrator will have the following skills & experience :
- Must be able to fluently speak German and English.
- Experience working within a customer service role is necessary.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be computer literate and good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Successful applicants will receive a starting holiday entitlement of 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) with 1 day extra every 2 years of service being accrued up to a maximum of 35 days.
- Employees can also apply for funding towards an activity which aids their development i.e. gym membership language classes, IT courses etc.
- Excellent Pension, Sick Pay and Childcare Voucher schemes are offered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£13 per hour
£18000 - £22000 per annum
£8.00 - £9.00 per hour
Customer Service Assistant
Up to £8.78 per hour + Bonus Scheme
Customer Service Specialist's
£10.00 per hour, Benefits: Temp to Perm