- Job Reference: 00084329-1
- Date Posted: 30 July 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £20.00 to £25.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
The CatchUp Academy are currently looking for a Geography tutor to teach in a school in Lewishham. The role is % days a week but random hours so you must be flexible with this role.
We are working with a catch-up programme for students who have fallen behind due to Covid-19, resulting to the school closures. The programme allows each student 15 hours of catch-up tuition across the core subjects.
As an NTP Tutor you will have the following responsibilities: -
* Deliver core curriculum tuition either online or face-to-face in schools to children who need extra support to ‘catch up’.
* Assess and adapt your teaching style according to the student’s current abilities.
* Liaising with the class teachers to plan and prepare lessons and objectives that are tailored to individual child/children over the course of the 15 hours
* Be flexible and committed to the hours required
The Key Requirements of an NTP Tutor
* To be an NTP Tutor you will either need to be a Qualified Teacher (QTS) or a support worker within a school with relevant qualifications or a minimum 6 months experience
* New Graduates at degree level are welcome and encouraged to apply!
* Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Confident behaviour management
* The ability to deliver engaging lessons on a 1:1 and small group basis
* An enhanced DBS
* Be confident with IT systems.
If you're interested in becoming a NTP Tutor please apply now with an updated CV