- Job Reference: 00005952-1
- Date Posted: 5 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wirral, Merseyside
- Salary: £100 to £150 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind are acting on behalf of a Wirral school who are looking for a Geography Teacher to Key Stage 4. The role is to start in September 2020 until the end of the Autumn term.
This school in a popular school in Wirral with an Outstanding Ofsted report. This school has large onsite parking and is also easily accessible by public transport.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout KS3 and 4. Geography is consistently a popular choice amongst students at the school and they are supported by a department with their evident enthusiasm for their subject. You will join an experienced and supportive department, who strive to maintain high standards and expectations.
For this position, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Geography from Year 7 through to Year 11
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE requirements
To be considered for this position you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status and recent relevant teaching experience
* Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position or call Susanne on (phone number removed) to a confidential discussion.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer