- Job Reference: 00007269-1
- Date Posted: 20 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Croydon, London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Are you a Geography Teacher looking for a new challenge in September 2020 in a prestigious South-East London school that achieves outcomes well above national averages?
Would a high performing school with an excellent teaching ethos and focus on teacher wellbeing be the kind of school you want to join?
If so, please contact (url removed) today to find out more.
This excellent Croydon school are adding to their talented Humanities team in September with a Geography Teacher who can inspire and engage young minds. Even though the school is currently closed due to the Covid-19 crisis, they will organise telephone interviews ASAP with suitable candidates so get in touch with Tradewind Recruitment today to hear how this might be the ideal next step for you!
**Geography Teacher- Croydon
**11-18 mixed comprehensive school
**Teaching timetable available KS3, KS4 and KS5
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' teaching school
**Employment offered from September 2020
About the School - Geography Teacher - Croydon
* This excellent, oversubscribed Croydon school proudly serves a very diverse community that take great pride in their school.
* This is an 'Outstanding' school (OFSTED 2011 and 2014) at which students consistently outperform national expectations in terms of both attainment and progress.
* This is a Teaching School, which means that the government has recognised their strength in terms of teaching and learning, developing teachers and supporting other local schools.
About the role - Geography Teacher - Croydon
* The school benefits from having a small but very good Humanities team that achieve strong results year on year at GCSE and A Level, with well-resourced classrooms and lots of focus on trips and bringing Geography to life.
* This school offers an excellent teaching environment, with autonomy being encouraged within an environment of students happily taking a good deal of responsibility for their own learning.
* They are looking for a Geography Teacher that can show excellent subject knowledge, having taught to KS5 (If an NQT, full support will be given)
How to apply - Geography Teacher - Croydon
Despite school closures schools are very keen to be securing their best possible teams for September so do not wait to get in touch, call Jade Heatley at Tradewind today on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed) for immediate consideration