|Job Title:||Geography Teacher|
|Salary:||£24000 - £39406 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tobias Warfield|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 16:13|
SUPPORTIVE STAFF & SLT
This 'Ofsted Good' school are searching for a Geography Teacher to become the next member of their determined and passionate Geography Department, starting in September. Their long term drive is to be Ofsted Outstanding, hence why they are looking to strengthen their Geography team further. The students are eager to learn and have built up a positive relationship with with all staff members.
The school are looking for a Geography Teacher who is:
- NQT or QTS Geography Teacher
- Capable of teaching to KS 3 & 4
- Proactive and a team player who will share the school ethos
- A high achiever with high expectations
The Education Network is looking for a GEOGRAPHY TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features - As part of the team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your department
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
The school has excellent access from from surrounding areas, so would be well worth travelling the extra distance if you are unsure. The pay scales confirmed with the school is between M1 and UP3, and are happy to negotiate TLR’s for more experienced Teachers.
Should you not hear from us regarding your application for this particular teacher position, please be reassured that you could be very suitable for another role – so send your CV regardless, to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's