General Services Manager (Facilities Management)
|Job Title:||General Services Manager (Facilities Management)|
|Salary:||€70000 - €80000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 09:15|
We are looking for an experienced General Services Manager (Facilities Management) with experience in managing hard and soft services for our site in Dublin.
The General Services Manager will have strong understanding of both soft and hard facilities management with a proven track record managing multiple projects. Our ideal candidate would have good financial acumen and with substantial stakeholder and client management experience. People Management is key to this role and you will lead and support a team. We are looking for a very articulate and resilient professional who is a keen team player.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Comprehensive knowledge of contract scope and form (e.g. variation control), managing the FM services to and across the site.
- Performance management across teams and service lines, reporting and monitoring of performance.
- Financial management to ensure control of spending and budgets.
- Assume full responsibility for contract outputs and management of services against contracted scope of works.
- Ensures full compliance.
- Interfacing with Segment teams and Segment subject matter experts via a matrix structure.
- Delivery of financial objectives – profit and cost control
- Growth of profitable services at site
- Meet/exceed all contractual KPI and SLA’s
- Credibility within client organisation and industry; recognised as centre of excellence for service delivery within GMS
- High employee engagement levels through the successful leadership of a capable management team
- Considerable experience in a Facilities Management leadership role
- Experience of delivering soft and technical services through a management team across one or more sites
- Proven experience of managing a high profile, quality led P&L contract
- Experience of leading a site based and responsibility for budget and profitability
- Significant experience within a multi service line FM environment
- Experience of leading a local project management team
- Familiar with operational excellence techniques/philosophy
- Excellent relationship management at all levels
- High level of practical knowledge of SHE and legislative requirements
- High level of practical knowledge of technical services or relevant technical qualification, and soft services
Desirable / Supporting Technical & Catering Qualifications and Competencies:
- Facilities/Engineering degree/Technical background
- Qualified engineer or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in pharmaceutical or FMCG industry sectors
- NEBOSH - National General Certificate and/or Diploma
- BIFM or CIBSE desirable
- Soft Services qualification and/or experience
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Services Manager
£27000 - £30000
Regional Services Manager
Midlands - No Fixed Place of Work
Competitive package available with car allowance & health insurance.
£45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
£23,000 - £25,500