|Salary||£30,000 - £35,000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Are you a highly motivated individual, with a sales flair and proven experience in a Conference & Banqueting and Public Catering environment? We are currently looking for a General Manager to join our team at The National Football Stadium in Belfast, to manage the catering, hospitality and sales services.
The ideal candidate will have excellent client relationship management skills, demonstratable leadership skills and a proven track record in a similar role.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
Up to £35,000 per annum + bonus + benefitsMain responsibilities
- Manage the operations team to ensure that both business objectives are met and standards are delivered competently and consistently and personal objectives through regular one to one meetings, PDR’s and business reviews, ensuring that targets are met and monitored.
- To ensure financial objectives are met.
- To ensure excellent client relationships are maintained at all times.
- Ensure the unit has a training plan and that all statutory and bespoke training is scheduled, carried out and recorded.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that the unit payroll is administered correctly for establishment staff and casual workers in accordance with their terms and conditions. Ensure departments are updated on ‘actual’ spends.
- Ensure that stock is managed and and liaise as appropriate with other departments to ensure client billing is accurate and timely.
- Seek new ways to drive revenue for the business and maximise sales across all operational departments.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.