|Location||Hungerford, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
General Manager - Freehouse & Hotel - Near Hungerford
Are you an exceptional people manager with a keen eye for detail looking for a new challenge?
I am currently looking for a dynamic General Manager for a busy, well established country pub with rooms. The site can consistently cater for 80-90 covers for lunch and dinner 7 days per week plus 11 bedrooms and a private dining room seating up to 20 covers.
This role would be ideal for either a strong Deputy General Manager who is very hands on looking to take their career to the next level or an existing General Manager who is looking to take the reins of an already successful business and continue to build on its success year on year.
- General Manager.
- £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Share of Tronc.
- Generous and achievable bonus structure.
- Opportunity to work with the owner to push the business forward
- Chance to progress your career with a strong and expanding business.
The ideal General Manager will possess the following…
- Be hands on and will get stuck in, leading by example is key to this role.
- Have the ability to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Be great at building a good rapport with the locals - ensuring the regulars are recognised every time.
- Skilled & passionate with string leadership capabilities.
- Have a deep knowledge & passion for hospitality.
- Have either strong Deputy GM or GM experience in high volume fresh food pubs or restaurants
- Be able to motivate and train junior members of staff.
- To push company standards and ensure that the offering is just as good every time.
- To be responsible for costing rotas and ensuring the labour budget is adhered to.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH. The safe day to day running of the business will be your responsibility.
If you are the type of General Manager who will be hands on, out on the floor meeting and greeting guests, supporting the team and taking an active role in service then get in touch.
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.