Catering Assistant - Education Site - £8.50/hour
Monday to Friday
Currently recruiting for a General Assistant for a contract catering company in an education site. You'll be based in the catering department of a school near Leatherhead, working for a well-known contract catering company.
Monday - Friday 7am-3pm, Term time only
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the serving of beverages to customers
- Staffing - To help ensure the correct training, uniform and sufficient levels of staff for each function.
- Communication -To liaise with the Hospitality Manager about each event to make sure a clear line of communication to the whole team is maintained.
- Equipment - To maintain A1 condition and sufficient levels of all Hospitality equipment. It is the
- A fun and outgoing personality
- Ideally with experience working in School Catering
- Able to "muck in" and support all catering departments (Kitchen and FOH)
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Career development opportunities
- Work/life balance
ACT NOW: To apply for this role simply click the 'Apply´ button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.