- Job Reference: 00028361-1
- Date Posted: 21 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
As an approved National Tutoring Programme Tuition Partner, Connex Education Partnership are currently recruiting for subject specialist tutors to work in Nottingham city and surrounding areas, to work either on a full time or part-time basis, working both 1-1 and in small groups with a variety of different children.
Tutoring plays a vital role in allowing children to "catch up" and bridges the gap created by recent school closures. This role is open to anyone with experience in core subjects (English/Maths/Science/Humanities/MFL) and holds QTS.
Completion of our mandatory tutoring training is required before starting work.
This is an exciting role for any teacher looking to make a difference to a child's life and see the impact 1-1 or small group tutoring can have on a child.
As a successful teacher you will possess:
• QTS or equivalent, and have recent experience in teaching and/or tutoring
• Good knowledge of the UK curriculum in English, Science, Maths, MFL and Humanities
• Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
• Be prepared to tutor face to face and/or online depending on any local lockdowns/closures
• The ability to work to the school's scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
• Good time management to fully utilise the sessions.
In return, Connex Education Partnership will offer you:
• Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing assignments
• A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
• A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in our tutor roles or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact our Nottingham Branch.
Connex Education Partnership is a National Tutoring Programme (NTP) approved Tuition Partner. That means we provide high-quality, subsidised catch-up tuition to pupils whose education has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Connex Education Partnership is acting as an employment business and employment agency. All appointments are subject to statutory compliance checks, including references and enhanced DBS. Connex Education Partnership recruits solely on the suitability of candidates to the role and does not discriminate on the basis on age, gender, sexuality, faith or race