Garrison G1 Clerk
|Job Title:||Garrison G1 Clerk|
|Salary:||Up to £8.21|
|Start Date:||2019-04-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chris Howley|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 09:51|
We currently have an opportunity for a Garrison G1 Clerk to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main responsibilities
- Comply with all health and safety policy directives as laid down by JSP 375 and JSP 377 and Colchester Garrison policy letters and statements.
- Initiate and maintain officer and soldier appraisal reports (including manual) in accordance with current regulations.
- Initiate and maintain the OJAR/SJAR matrix and distribute when required.
- Record mid year review report dates on spreadsheet and input when necessary on JPA.
- To produce monthly process reports.
- Keep the MS spreadsheet up to date with all relative information to postings.
- Act as focal point for MS issues and contact SP/Reporting Officers/Career Managers as required.
- Keep Service Complaints Activity Log up to date.
- Discipline Cases - update and track. Type notes from disciplinary hearings and prepare relevant paperwork.
- Ensure police reports are administered correctly on JPA within 15 working days by relevant unit.
- Arrange monthly Unit Health Committee Meetings (UHCM) plus take and distribute minutes.
- Monitor UHCM spreadsheet, ensuring updates are received before monthly meetings.
- Assist with the management of central Unit Welfare Facilities, including Scaled Facilities (Community Hall/Centre) and Encroachments.
- PAPMIS and WISMIS - complete, update and monitor.
- Weekly G1/Clk Action Log updated and monitored
- Keep FSA informed of any MS issues.
- Travel arrangements and packs.
- At the direction of relevant Authority Personnel perform general duties in accordance with the Staff Duties for Administrative Support Staff
- SC Clearance.
- Knowledge and aptitude for computers.
- Previous administration experience.
- 2 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent; or NVQ Business Administration Level 2.
- Experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good Telephone Manner.
- Good Communication skills.
- Willingness to attend appropriate training courses throughout the UK.
- Attend relevant training courses, sometimes away from home.
- Travel and overnight stays maybe required.
- IPAC Course
- Knowledge of the JPA system.
- Experience of working within a military environment.
- Clerical support requirements will fluctuate and clear direction will be provided by the SO2 G1 as to where the priority requirements are most needed.
- The Co-ordination and management of the post will be reviewed after 3 months.
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£19000 - £21000 per annum
Purchase Ledger Clerk
£19000 per annum
Accounts Payable Clerk
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Data Processor/Data Entry Clerk
£16000 - £17000 per annum, Benefits: 23 days+bank holiday, pension