|Location||Sheffield, South Yorkshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.80 - £9.00 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
We specialise in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Cleaning, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our Enhancing People's Lives mission unites staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is working in partnership with a nationwide, established organisation operating in the digital finance industry.
Overall Purpose of Job
To follow up by telephone with all new and existing customers who have applied online and been unable to fully complete their application.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Previous Gardening experience
* Mowing - Ride on/ industrial (50 inch) /
* Hedge cutting/ Petrol / long reach
* Stub grinding
* Weeding/ general Gardening
* Plant knowledge
* Experience in a gardening environment
* Confident and adaptable gardener
* Hard working and motivated to work
* 6 months experience
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Clear understanding and ability to communicate in English