|Salary||£16380 - £18933 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
• To contribute to the fundraising functions purpose of maximising income from supporters and potential supporters by assisting staff in the Fundraising department to carry out fundraising activity.
• To provide a high standard of customer service to staff, managers, supporters and members of the public
• To effectively and efficiently provide an administrative and information service as assigned by the line manager.
• To provide accurate and timely financial processing to budget holders
• To act as fundraising assistant to a team of fundraising staff by carrying out tasks as assigned by the line manager to agreed standards and deadlines and meeting corporate standards of customer service.
• To carry out research through a range of sources, including the Internet, Intranet, publications and other external contacts.
• To draft and produce written correspondence such as letters, reports and other documents as required.
• To undertake specific fundraising projects as necessary or as required to support the department’s fundraising.
• To provide a high quality telephone service to internal and external stakeholders in an efficient, effective and professional way in representing the fundraising department to the public.
• To proactively take steps to improve knowledge and understanding of supporters through supporting the development of relationships with them.
• To maintain an efficient record keeping system for the team, including current and archived files, using appropriate manual and electronic systems.
Required skills and abilities
• Experience of successfully working in a customer focussed environment, with well-developed verbal communication skills to deal effectively, efficiently and appropriately with internal and external stakeholders.
• Well-developed ability to work well with others as part of a team, providing support as required, and build and maintain effective working relationships.
• Experience of providing first class stewardship to volunteer fundraisers, supporters and members of the public, inspiring them to achieve their fundraising potential.
• Well developed ability to write in a clear and understandable way to staff, managers, external organisations and the public.
• Ability to collect data from various sources and present them clearly and accurately in a way that meets desired outcomes.
• Proven track record of working proactively and flexibly within a dynamic and pressurised environment, organising you own workload to meet deadlines
• Experience of effectively maintaining electronic and paper administrative, financial and information systems with experience of using Windows based software. Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge would be advantageous but not essential.
• Ability to deal with confidential information sensitively and appropriately.
£16380.00 – £18933.00
Working hours: Monday-Friday (35 hours a week)
Start date: July 2019
Location: Birmingham City Centre