Functional Safety Engineer
- Job Reference: 00007303-1
- Date Posted: 21 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
- Salary: £60,000 to £65,000
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Functional Safety Engineer – Staffordshire – Permanent - £60-65k DOE plus flexible working hours, 30 days holiday, bonus scheme & private healthcare cover
Headlines – stable company, talented, professional high calibre colleagues to work with, strong cultural values
COVID-19 Process – Video interviews are taking place during lockdown
Samuel Frank Associates is now recruiting for an experienced TUV accredited Functional Safety Engineer to join a growing, well regarded Staffordshire based engineering business. This position requires current security clearance and to apply you’ll need to be a UK national.
Key aspects of the Functional Safety Engineer role include;
* A background in Electrical Engineering and the hardware aspects of functional safety
* Includes both theoretical and practical application of functional safety where you’ll be able to see your work come to fruition – i.e. not just report writing!
* Have worked to the IEC61508 standard
* Ideal background for the role would be to have an electrically biased Project Engineering background and worked your way up to be a TUV accredited Functional Safety Engineer
The client is a registered Siemens partner offering a flexible, friendly working environment as well as the opportunity to work with some very talented engineers. The management team encourages a sensible work-life balance with the MD making sure people leave the office by 4.30pm daily and have 30 days holiday per year as well as the statutory Bank Holidays!
If you’d like to apply, please get in touch! Their offices are easily commutable from Stoke, Stafford, Cannock, Lichfield, Telford, Uttoxeter, Stone