Full Stack Software Engineer
- Job Reference: 00006653-1
- Date Posted: 13 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: London
- Salary: £50,000 to £70,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Software Engineer – Full Stack
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, UK
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Start Date: ASAP
This is an exclusive opportunity for a Full Stack Software Engineer to start an exciting career within a highly successful global tech company!
Are you a highly methodical Software Engineer with aspirations to be part of building in one of the fastest-growing verticals in tech? Are you looking to make your next big career step into one of the UK's top Technology companies? If so, then please read on!
About the Company & Role
An international Computer Software company, which provides state of the art software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to companies worldwide. This company partners with SMEs through to Blue Chip companies across a variety of lucrative industries including Retail, Travel, Automotive, IT & Tech and Healthcare.
This is a top global company with a fun and vibrant atmosphere - hard work is highly rewarded!
As a member of their Engineering team, you will be responsible for developing the systems and features behind the company’s remote meetings product. You will work as part of an ambitious fast-paced agile scrum team to build world-class highly scalable real-time software and as such, must be adaptable enough to work anywhere in the stack from databases and backend APIs to website and mobile apps.
* Develop high-quality software in a variety of different programming languages and frameworks.
* Apply commonly used engineering practices such as test-driven development, continuous delivery and extreme programming.
* Participate in an agile development process and collaborate closely with the rest of the development team daily.
* Write tests and ensure that the software being delivered is error-free.
* Provide work estimates for relevant engineering tasks.
* Accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules.
* High level of proficiency in front end markup languages such as HTML and CSS.
* Familiarity with Git or any other version control system.
* Experience using relational databases and SQL.
* Experience with React, Vue or similar front-end frameworks
* Experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET
* Experience writing unit tests using JUnit, xUnit, Mocha, Jest, RSpec or other similar unit testing frameworks.
* Understanding of HTTP and REST APIs
* Familiarity with JIRA or any other defect tracking system.
* A degree in computer science (or another appropriate field).
* High level of proficiency in at least 1 programming language
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
Company package and benefits
* Opportunities to progress within a highly successful International Tech company
* New office location, with a fun and vibrant work culture
* Yearly retreats, and regular team events and holiday parties
Sound like your ideal tech role? Please apply today with your CV