Full Stack PHP Developer
- Job Reference: 00003907-1
- Date Posted: 14 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Rawdon
- Salary: £28,000 to £55,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
NB. Recruitment activity during the Covid-19 outbreak is continuing for this role with interviews taking place virtually (Skype, Zoom, Hangouts etc)
Mid & Senior/Lead Full Stack Developers (Multiple Openings!)
Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer looking for a role that provides a rewarding challenge as the next step in your career?
We are currently looking for an experienced & talented Full Stack Developer to assist with their continued growth. You will working within a talented team of friendly developers and will be responsible for developing cutting edge software applications for an esteemed, growing and dynamic company.
Our Developers are an integral member of our development team and be involved influencing the creation of sophisticated solutions and ensuring their robustness. This is a superb time to join and be part of the growth.
They are now growing their talented software development team and are looking to attract talented Full Stack Developers who also want to work with the latest tech.
You will be:
* An experienced in PHP.
* Knowledgeable of Laravel (ideally!) or any other MVC Frameworks (CodeIgniter, CakePHP, or Symfony).
* Understanding of JS Frameworks (React, Angular or Vue)
* Experience in Git & AWS (ideally!)
As part of the role, you will be rewarded with the following:
* An attractive starting salary!
* A chance to learn new technologies & techniques
* A fun, dynamic working environment.
* Excellent career progression
* Salary re-views
* Attractive holiday entitlement
* Excellent work life balance
Key skills & experience needed: