- Job Reference: 00037954-1
- Date Posted: 6 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £60,000 to £90,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Location: London/South East / you will need to be fully UK mobile, for now of course it will be remote working until the covid19 situation improves.
**Fully remote for the foreseeable**
Salary: £60,000 to £90,000 plus a market leading and very comprehensive benefits package
Our client is a global leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy. They have built out a super advanced and respected industry wide Digital Customer Experience team, which is currently working with the biggest companies across multiple sectors, including, Banking, Energy & Utilities, Fashion, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive and Public Sector. They are engaged on the biggest and most cutting-edge software development projects across the UK.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Experience of cloud native development including serverless application development approaches using one or more of Serverless Framework, AWS Amplify, AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Firebase, Azure Functions
* Understanding of Progressive Web App (PWA) development approaches
* Continuous Integration/DevOps experience
* Demonstrable experience in Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development
* Version control software (Git) expertise
* A deep understanding of web standards, accessibility, and development best practice
* Experience of leading agile development teams, and delivering optimised integrated web solutions
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford @ 83zero
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development, Cloud, & Data within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
*** Please note that due to COVID-19, all interviews will be held over a remote platform and onboarding will be done remotely whilst the social distancing guideline are still in place