Job title – Van Delivery Driver (Fuel) – Full training given
Location – London
Salary – £26,700 (£12.85hr) rising to £30,000 (£14.40hr) after 6 months
Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
Do you have a great attitude and flexibility?
Do you have a clean driving licence?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for customer focused and enthusiastic individuals, who have exceptional customer service skills, to join a global energy organisation as a Fuel Van Delivery Driver.
As part of an innovative start up organisation you will become an integral part of a team that already excel themselves in customer relations and ensure deliveries are met in a timely fashion whilst safety is always at the forefront of their day to day duties.
As a business, they provide companies with fleets of vehicles across the UK with a cleaner fuel delivery solution. As their driving representative for your dedicated London area, you will carry out several daily deliveries of fuel to companies across the area
Being an ambassador for the company, you will build strong relationships with their clients, always acting with integrity and exceeding expectations
Following initial training which will include a 3 day classroom based ADR course (to enable you to carry fuel), you will be provided with a light commercial van (standard driving licence), equipped with a custom-built fuel tank.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have:
- A strong customer service background ie- within logistics, distribution, tourism, hospitality etc
- An ability to comprehend and implement stringent safety regulations surrounding the carriage of fuel (full training given)
- You must also hold a full, clean driving licence
Flexibility is CRITCAL to this role, as client demand is growing rapidly and the service is required all hours of the day and 7-days a week.
As a result, you will be required to work on a rota basis of 5 days out of 7.
This will involve the occasional weekend and a variety of shift patterns including earlies, afternoons, lates and night shifts.
Please only apply for this role if you can commit to working shifts!
This is a fantastic opportunity. In addition to rigorous training with an opportunity to gain a qualification in carrying dangerous substances, plus longer term career progression, you will receive:
- A highly competitive starting salary £26,700 whilst training, rising to £30,000 after 6 months.
- £3000 commitment bonus over your first 2 year period
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme (wellbeing support, discount and rewards programme)