Operations Manager-Leisure Complex-Wickham-£30k-40
|Job Title:||Operations Manager-Leisure Complex-Wickham-£30k-40|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Career|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 09:29|
An Operations Manager is required for stunning Leisure Complex on the outskirts of Southampton.
This is a senior position so they are looking for someone who is experienced and can take control of the F&B, reception and front of house department. The complex is popular with both leisure and corporate guests and caters for conferences, weddings and other events.
You will work 45 hours per week - 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends and you will be responsible for all areas of the operation. You will report into the Managing Director.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage all Food and Beverage departments of the complex, including the fine dining restaurant, bar and functions including weddings
- Improve standards within the department
- Mentor and train staff to deliver excellent customer service
- Work closely to budgets and GP levels
- Write the rota
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Stock management
- Experience at operations Manager level in a quality establishment
- A good working knowledge of P&Ls and costs
- Strong leadership skills
- A strong character who can deal with staff issues and guest complaints
- Bags of personality and enthusiasm to lead staff and welcome guests
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Flexibility towards working hours is essential
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Salary of £30,000-40,000
- Excellent opportunities for career progression within the group
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
£36000 - £39000
Operations Manager - Bateaux London
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Executive Head Chef - South Gloucestershire
£38000 - £45000 per annum
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + TRONC