Job title: Catering Front of House
Location: Ascot Area
Contract type: Temporary on going starting
Hourly rate/Salary: Monday to Sunday 9.00ph to £12.00ph
A great opportunity to work as part of a team serving guests in a retirement village with active adults. Helping to serve food at meal times and assisting with making coffee, Till work, clearing and cleaning tables.
* Immediate start available from Jan 2020
* Ongoing temporary role with possibility to go permanent.
* Monday to Sunday Day and evening shifts available. This role is flexible and there will be a variety of different shifts available.
Key responsibilities include:
* Serving guests drinks & Food
* Serving food in a variety of different service styles including Buffet and plate service
* Keeping the venue tidy, clearing plates and debris
* Delivering great hospitality to guests at all times
* Taking payments from guests
* Delivering a friendly professional service to ensure guests are happy at all times.
* You will be personable, helpful and friendly with a desire to deliver a good service
* You will be able to multitask and enjoy working in a busy environment in a customer facing role
* Catering experience essential.
* Meals on duty
* Free parking
* Variety of shifts available
* Training and development
* Close to main Train & Bus routes with the a short walk .
* Free parking
* Good transport links from Bracknell, Reading and Wokingham.
Recruitment checks for this role:
* References will be required