Front of House manager - Pub - Hungerford- Up to £24,000 PA
Have previous experience in working in a restaurants and food and beverage outlets?
Do you have the desire to progress?
Have previous experience in working in catering and are you interest in food?
Do you have great presence and customer service skills?
If so then this is the role for you!
I am looking for a Front of House Manager to work in a rustic gastro pub in the country side. The client is looking for someone with a great attitude and excellent customer service. Great career development within the company. As a Front of House Manager, you need to be strong enough to deal with staff in all different departments, and have great people skills.
* Reporting to the FOH and General Manager
* Setup restaurant for services (including next day/breakfast)
* Training & development of your team
* Resolving any complaints or issues with diners
* To close the pub, cash up and ensure the premises are safe and secured when leaving
* You will have an outgoing, friendly and welcoming personality
* Changes to menu including specials
* Management of Events and Large bookings
* Experience of managing a fast paced, busy establishment
* Enjoys giving professional and personal service at all times
Salary & Benefits
- 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Accommodation if required
- Discounts in all Outlets
- £23,000 to £24,000 per annum
See our website or get in touch for more details. Please call Anna at Blue Arrow on 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent.