Front of House Manager
|Job Title:||Front of House Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000|
|Start Date:||2019-06-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 10:46|
Do you live and breathe customer service? Are you an experienced Front of House Manager with a background in working with prestigious corporate clients, 5* hotels or high-profile events? We would like to hear from you!
The Front of House Manager will be responsible for Cleaning, Reception, Meeting Rooms & AV, Brand shop and Security at our high-profile clients’ HQ in Edinburgh. This site sees a lot of international guests, VIP’s and high profile events.
- Managing all changes to the contract specification ‘output’ as directed by the Senior Management Team
- Constant site monitoring, ensuring the service is running efficiently, on budget and as per contract.
- To be responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety and the Environment on work activities to ensure actions comply in accordance with statutory and contractual requirements. Completion to the standards of; Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Vehicle Audit/Inspection and other H&S compliance and safety expected activities.
- To comply at all times with the Company's Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Procedures and to ensure that all work is undertaken in accordance with the Industry's best practices.
- To ensure that all areas in which work is undertaken are kept in a clean and tidy condition to ensure minimum disruption to the building occupants.
- Ensure the fit-for-purpose, of issued clothing, uniform, tools, equipment and PPE and is to a safe and good working order of condition.
- Maintain unit level stocks, reporting on inventory as managed assets.
- It is essential that you have a pro-active attitude and can be flexible in relation to duties and working hours.
- The job requires someone who can demonstrate that they have strong organisational and planning skills and have the ability to priorities and manage their time effectively
- The candidate must be able to work effectively without close supervision and must possess strong relationship management skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly is seen as essential
- Demonstrable success in developing and delivery stock control mechanisms
- Experience of designing and delivering to targets to achieve quality standards, customer satisfaction and profit margins
- Experience of delivering financial targets
- Experience of customer service and specifically, customer relationship management
- IT & systems literate, use of IT systems to provide/monitor data within the Quality Assurance and other management reporting systems
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Front of House Manager - Catering
Up to £35,000
Front of House Supervisor
Front of House General Assistant
White City, London
£10.55 - £10.55
Up to £8.30 per hour + Holiday pay
Sous Chef - Dorset - Package of £30,000 - Live In Available
Blandford Forum, Dorset
Up to £27000.00 per annum + Tips + Live In Available