|Salary||£20000 - £24495 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
You will be working in the ME Banking Team located in Keynsham. Responsible for the posting and reconciling of the banks they partner with, it works closely with the Takings team to support the daily processes. As the group grows through acquisition, this department will work closely with the Integration team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Rolling and posting Bank accounts on a daily basis
• Check bank Balance for respective country , making sure there is sufficient fund for (Salary/Supplier payment/VAT/Tax)
• Maintain Excel Tracker for intercompany movements and all funds transfers
• Querying with Integration team and or site as appropriate to identify any unknown bank items, to ensure they can be posted correctly, minimising un-posted items on the bank at month-end
• Delivering fully reconciled Bank Recs for all bank accounts to deadline on a monthly basis, with no uncleared cheque payments
• Client Refunds are paid and filed same day received
• Ensuring that all Bank accounts are funded (payment of Suppliers/Payroll/ VAT &Tax)
• Posting of manual Payment same day, filed away and confirmation sent
• Dealing with site queries and with Takings ensuring any banking process issues are picked up and resolved
• Any other tasks as directed
What you will need to be considered for this role:
• Studying AAT (or similar)
• Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
• Clear and confident communication skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent IT skills – including intermediate Excel
• A questioning mind, constantly looking for where improvements can be made
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.