|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
You will be working Monday - Thursday 8.45am - 5pm and 8.45am - 2pm on Fridays and receive a salary of £25,000 with and fantastic incentive scheme, profit share scheme, salary sacrifice pension scheme and free parking you will receive 20 days holiday plus bank hols rising by one day per year after 3 years' service to a maximum of 23 days.
Interviews will take place between 2nd - 10th May
The main purpose of the role is to provide sales support to the Contamination Control Specialists and Contamination Control Service Managers with specific responsibility for the areas mentioned in the header.
You must be fluent in French and it would be desirable if you could speak another European language preferably Spanish
- Provide an accurate and efficient quotation service aiming to send out quotes within 48 hrs, meeting agreed deadlines and following up all quotations on a planned basis with the relevant Business Managers, updating the CRM package as appropriate.
- Data entry
- Gain a general knowledge of all products, their application and pricing.
- Provide fast and accurate information to customers, demonstrating excellent customer service at all times.
- Deal with all customer enquiries and complaints within the designated geographic areas in a professional manner within 48hrs.
- Liaise with and support field sales staff, make travel arrangements.
- Analyse business data leads to ensure maximum coverage of the market place, identifying and handing over appropriate leads to Contamination Control Specialists. Arrange appointments as necessary.
- Proactively search on the database for customers' sites where tests may be required, inform the relevant field sales staff, make appointments as appropriate.
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows within designated geographic area.
- Experience in a fast paced Customer Service/ Sales oriented position.
- Computer literate with experience in the use of databases (training in internal systems will be provided).
- Experience of working with little supervision and the ability to prioritise own work.
- Technical background useful but not essential.
- Fluent in French, essential.
- Fluent Spanish or Italian desirable.
- Good telephone skills, listening skills important.
- General all round admin skills, with excellent written communication skills.
- Flexible working attitude
- Willingness to travel to exhibitions and trade shows in designated areas. Will involve overnight stays away from home.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
If you are interested in applying please click apply or send your CV to Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.