|Job Title:||Fraud Investigator|
|Salary:||£10.36 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ana Escalante|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 15:03|
Pay Rate : £10.36/hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced team actively preventing and detecting fraud. You'll become a key part of the Mules Fraud team, providing excellent customer service to our customers whilst protecting the bank and victims against fraud losses. We'll provide you with the latest technology and skills to investigate, identify and prevent fraud.
Reporting to Team Manager, you'll conduct investigations on accounts displaying fraudulent/suspicious activity to mitigate fraud losses. You'll review the complete customer relationship across banking products including Bank Account, Savings and Credit Cards making contact with the customer directly when appropriate.
This is a 3 month temporary role with possibility of extension, offering a pay rate of £10.36 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week on a shift pattern across Monday to Friday, between 8.00 am to 6.00 pm. Excellent support and training will be provided.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilising effective Fraud Investigation techniques on all cases to prevent and detect Fraud whilst minimising financial losses to the Bank.
- Demonstrating effective questioning and active listening techniques to gain information on account activity and behaviours making timely decisions and identifying inconsistencies with customer explanations.
- You'll contribute towards achieving the required quality performance and efficiencies, in line with agreed measures and targets.
- You'll apply your deep knowledge of handling customer complaints effectively, with excellent complaint and objectionable handling skills being a key requirement for this role.
- Excellent team work, collaborating and supporting others to build positive relationships and positively influencing others within the team.
- Attention to detail and decision-making skills are essential for this role.
- Ability to liaise and build relationships and deliver a meaningful difference to our customers.
- We'll support your Personal Development journey and expect you to have the drive to develop both yourself and others.
- Actively seek and provide feedback.
- Actively share knowledge with colleagues and encourage others.
- Take pride in your role, the team, and getting things right first time.
- Identify own development needs and have a development plan in place.
- Ability to champion innovation and encourage colleagues to adopt change.
- Build positive relationships, and support others.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in the completion of all investigations.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
If you can answer yes to the following questions, we want you in our team:
- Are you passionate about identifying fraud and protecting victims?
- Do you love making a difference together, helping others and working as a team?
- Are you committed to improving our ways or working, maximizing value and minimising risk?
- Do you embrace change and are focused on making change happen?
- We deeply value diversity and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£10.12 per annum
£10.12 per hour, Benefits: Overtime, Regular pay reviews & Potential to earn bonus
Senior Customer Adviser, Fraud x6 - Belfast
£10.12 per hour
Senior Customer Adviser, Fraud - Belfast
£10.12 per hour
Customer Service Adviser
£10.12 per hour