|Salary||£10.36 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate : £10.36 Per hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced team actively preventing and detecting fraud. You will be a key part of the telephony team, providing excellent customer service to our customers whilst protecting the bank against fraud losses. This role is at the forefront of our operation, using the latest technology to investigate, identify and prevent fraud.
Provide support by ensuring that application fraud techniques are used at all times in order to ensure fraud losses are kept to a minimum and profits are maximised. Ensuring that full compliance is adhered to in relation to fraud prevention membership schemes.
This is a 4 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £10.36 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week on a shift pattern across Monday to Friday, between 8.00am to 5.00pm and one Saturday in 4 working from 9am to 12pm. Excellent support and training will be provided.
- Handling inbound calls from high risk or fraudulent applicants who have been declined banking facilities and products.
- Taking ownership and supporting victims of impersonation fraud, showing empathy, understanding and support in a professional and calm manner.
- Handling customer complaints effectively, with excellent complaint and objectionable handling skills being a key requirement of this role
- In depth knowledge of working with fraud prevention and credit reference agencies used in support of your investigations and decision-making
- To achieve the required quality performance and efficiencies, in line with agreed measures and targets
- Ensuring all fraud alerts and loadings are accurate and timely to support ongoing fraud prevention both internally and externally
- You will be responsible for compliance with all company and industry regulations
- Ability to liaise and build relationships and rapport with internal and external customers
- Expertise in fraud detection and prevention techniques.
- Attention to detail and decision-making skills are essential.
- Ability to influence others and achieve outcomes positively through excellent objection handling techniques.
- Excellent team work, collaborating and supporting others in delivering against targets and deadlines.
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Complaint and objection handling
- Actively seek and provide feedback
- Share knowledge and collaborate to support the development of self and others
- Take pride in your role, the team, and getting things right first time
- Support an inclusive work environment where everyone feels included and valued
- Support new initiatives
- Have an active personal development plan which supports your personal growth and career development
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK