|Job Title:||Fraud Consultant|
|Salary:||£10.12 per hour, Benefits: Overtime, Regular pay reviews & Potential to earn bonus|
|Contact Name:||Craig Kerr|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 10:08|
Pay Rate : £10.12 per hour
Are you are experienced customer service professional looking to take the next step in your career? If so, we are looking for Fraud Consultants to work for one of our large banking clients based in the Dunfermline area.
This will initially be a temporary six month assignment with the potential to go permanant. Start dates are 18th October & 30th October.
Shift work will be required as part of this role with a mixture of dayshifts, backshifts and weekend working. These are usually eight week rotational shift pattern Monday to Sunday - 35 hours per week flextra shift pattern between 07:00am - 23:00pm.
Senior Customer Adviser in Fraud who supports new and existing customers with their complex fraud enquiries. Provide excellent customer service, ensuring all customers are dealt with quickly and professionally.
- Take ownership of customer's Fraud enquiries, using appropriate skills, personal judgement and decision making in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service, aiming to meet the needs of our Fraud customers at first touch
- Adapt well to change and implementation, ensuring it is consistently evidenced through knowledge of products/ processes and actions/ behaviour
- Show that I care about my customers, utilising all feedback provided to understand and improve our customers' experience, escalating any barriers which may hinder a seamless customer experience whilst taking ownership to move the customer as far along their journey as possible
- Behave in a manner that at all times places the customer first and observes proper standards of market conduct. I act with skill, care and diligence in providing services to customers, treating them sensitively and flexibly and responsively
- Effectively comply within the Customer Treatment Standards, including internal policy guidelines and external regulatory guidelines to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers
- Comply with the Colleague Conduct Rules, putting my customers' interests at heart and taking personal responsibility for the way I conduct myself in the workplace
- Keep up to date with mandatory training ensuring that I have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent to undertake the role.
- Take ownership of personal development and performance, and regularly assess and develop my performance during coaching, feedback and 1:1s
- Recognise the need for an inclusive and caring environment where all colleagues feel welcomed, valued and able to contribute as an individual. I value differences and treat both colleagues and customers as individuals
- Attitude - Keen to learn
- Experience working in a call centre environment taking inbound calls
- Customer Service skills face to face
- Competent computer skills
- Works well in a team
- Keen to learn
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay - Overtime available
- AWR Uplift
- Flex Cash Bonus
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- Career Development
This position will require the candidate to go through an extensive vetting process that will check credit history, criminal history, address history and employment history.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply below or send you CV to email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's