|Salary||£10.12 per hour, Benefits: Annual Bonus and Flex Bonus||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Do you want to work for a large well known UK retail banking brand?
If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you as a Fraud Advisor. This role would be joining a friendly contact team managing inbound customer queries relating to accounts and products.
If you are great at talking to people and recognise and appreciate excellent customer service then this role would be a great fit for you.
There are no fixed requirements to be a Fraud Advisor. A good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the web would be great. Your individual qualities and the ability to use empathy and listening skills to get outstanding outcomes for the customer is much more important.
Some customer service experience would be helpful but it doesn't even have to be from a call centre background. If you're used to dealing with customers face-to-face then you have the potential to become an exceptional Fraud Advisor by phone.
The contact centre is located in the Dunfermline and is easily reached via public transport and there is an onsite staff car park for those who drive. The centre benefits from an onsite canteen and is in a location that provides many other amenities close by.
If you are looking to the future, then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with this banking group, they are a fantastic employer who have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks as you would expect. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls and enquiries can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started taking calls from a wide range of people, helping them resolve their queries; from setting up standing orders, checking balances, or transferring funds you will be ready to provide a professional and helpful service every time.
Role Focused Skills
- Support new and existing customers with their complex fraud enquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service, ensuring all customers are dealt with quickly and professionally
- Providing fair outcomes and fulfilling customers’ needs at first touch or consulting with the right person or channel of choice as appropriate.
- Act in line with the Group Values and Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility and own my personal development
- Take ownership of customer’s Fraud enquiries, using appropriate skills, personal judgment and decision making in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service, aiming to meet the needs of our Fraud customers at first touch
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mind set
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history & clear criminal record
Pay Rate: £10.12ph
Contract Term: Temporary (rolling contract)
Working Times: Working 5 days out of 7, every 2nd weekend. Shifts are 7-3, 8-4, 9-5, 10-6, 2-10 and 3-11. Candidates must be able to work all shifts.
Benefits: Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Overtime and bonus incentives
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Annual Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.